The Snake Prints..

Posted by Liz Lahai On 8:23 AM













_MG_3268a


_MG_3287a


_MG_3261at

_MG_3280j



Hat- Cotton On, Corset, Maxi skirt, Shoes-Ebay, Bag-Charles&Keith

Animal prints are absolutely beautiful, aren't they? I am a fan of it since before, just in the right amount..it can pull of anything you wear. So, in the weekend, i wore my snake print collection..i bought these pair of shoes on ebay about a year back..though doesn't make it less beautiful, the sole is actually in pink color, but it turned up to be red in the photos, make it just like Christian Louboutin's. Then..i match it with my Charles&Keith bag in snake print as well. The lace corset was just nice to match with them, and my maxi skirt. 
How's your weekend?
My mid break has ended, so i'll be back to school tomorrow. :)
Happy Sunday!

Liz.


0 Responses to 'The Snake Prints..'

Post a Comment

Followers